Learning from the Behavioural Sciences:
- highlights the critical importance of context, informing where, when and how to look for insight.
- provides frameworks and concepts to help us to make sense of consumer behaviour and inspire action!
We apply behavioural science frameworks & insights to tackle a range of behaviour change challenges, including:
- Behavioural deep dives – exploring individual, social and environmental influences on behaviour and behaviour change
- Consumer behavioural journeys: a model to identify opportunities for brands to connect with and influence behaviour, including:
- Decision making processes - feelings, thoughts, behaviours
- Triggers and barriers to action
- Brand opportunity analysis
- Habit formation – using the latest models to deconstruct how habits are formed and to identify how to drive behaviour change